Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.903 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,030,657 ($7,399) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,240,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)