Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.460 CLP / SBD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,707,333 (43,894 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)