Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.329 CLP / SYP *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 32% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,280,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,235,388 (1,681,831 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)