Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 482.877 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,503,129 (AU$7,255) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)