Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 479.065 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,990,565 (AU$8,330) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)