Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.178 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,140,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,063,855 (₨333,843) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)