Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.126 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,979,699 (¥649,635) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,870,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)