Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.974 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,295,794 (¥719,103) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)