Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.037 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,467,328 (¥740,026) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)