Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 666.065 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,560,461 ($5,346) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)