Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 674.801 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,875,652 ($5,743) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)