Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.324 CLP / ILS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,984,031 (27,487 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)