Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 174.711 CLP / ILS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,162,279 (29,548 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,240,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)