Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 773.413 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,181,551 (€4,114) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)