Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 794.040 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,394,428 (€5,534) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (32 minutes ago)