Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 669.000 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 52% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,697,258 (7,021 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $656 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)