Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.600 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 49% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,450,631 (6,768 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,980,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)