Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.470 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 48% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,425,434 (6,997 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)