Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 763.981 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,915,036 (€5,125) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)