Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 638.140 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,937,332 ($6,170) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)