Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 683.898 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,666,731 ($5,362) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)