Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 670.504 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,649,229 ($5,443) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)