Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 98.953 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,310,929 (33,460元) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)