Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 636.600 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,305,420 ($5,192) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)