Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 670.504 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 32% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,826,666 ($5,707) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)