Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 667.704 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,069,642 ($6,095) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,300,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)