Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 794.448 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,681,706 (€4,634) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)