Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02788 CLP / VND
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,275,949 (117,507,889 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)