Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 237.074 CLP / TND
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,960,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,763,496 (11,657 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)