Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,590,777 (¥589,679) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)