Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.015 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,019,049 (¥501,901) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)