Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02906 CLP / VND
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,922,838 (100,581,819 ₫) in Haiphong.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)