Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02835 CLP / VND
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,890,267 (101,957,113 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)