Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 181.798 CLP / ILS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,861,118 (21,238 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)