Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.073 CLP / ILS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,663,137 (26,335 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,240,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)