Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 5.809 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,048,272 (¥696,905) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,300,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)