Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 6.060 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,545,131 (¥585,041) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)