Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.057 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,799,539 (¥627,270) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)