Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.382 CLP / AMD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,240,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,848,945 (2,061,452Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (44 minutes ago)