Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.601 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,074,647 (₩5,114,102) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)