Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.254 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,280,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,980,611 (₨322,105) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)