Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.567 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,170,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,893,849 (₨302,494) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (39 minutes ago)