Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.254 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,960,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,673,376 (₨288,903) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)