Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.275 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,020,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,722,556 (₨293,528) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)