Cost of living in Gurgaon, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.500 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,865,702 (₨301,641) in Gurgaon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Polokwane costs R 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)