Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.414 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,496,830 (₨265,231) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)