Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.275 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,000,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,420,981 (₨261,014) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)