Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,390,193 (₩5,704,286) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)