Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.547 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,453,503 (₨442,306) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)