Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 639.950 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,030,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,968,894 (4,639 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)