Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 664.406 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,190,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,161,594 (4,759 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)