Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 676.797 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,890,035 (4,270 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (34 minutes ago)