Cost of living in Guines, Cuba vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 672.198 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,742,899 (4,080 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,740,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)