Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.084 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,865,368 (元29,514) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)