Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 673.660 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,462,698 ($5,140) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,000 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)