Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.043 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,218,984 (元33,171) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)