Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.832 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$1,999,830 (184,619 Bs.S.) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)