Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.214 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,220,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,199,534 (993,308 Bs.S.) in Guanare.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)