Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00793 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,950,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,446,716 (Bs 308,707,000) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)