Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.409 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,810,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,550,406 (Mex$ 72,028) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)