Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 753.786 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,106,344 (€5,448) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)