Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 678.350 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,253,970 ($4,797) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)