Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 638.140 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,498,875 ($5,483) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)