Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 672.195 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,683,486 ($5,480) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,180,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)