Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 786.790 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,790,113 (€4,817) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)