Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.800 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 66% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,121,175 ($7,533) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,080,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)