Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 669.000 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,401,780 ($5,085) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)