Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,021,427 (2,672,297 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)