Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,920,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,816,753 (2,434,112 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)