Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,720,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,637,335 (2,234,293 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)