Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 804.283 CLP / KYD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,427,519 (CI$6,748) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (38 minutes ago)