Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 793.126 CLP / KYD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,920,797 (CI$6,204) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)