Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 774.812 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,364,973 (€4,343) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)