Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.342 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,830,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,820,075 (R$ 15,382) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)