Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.083 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,306,071 (45,865 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)