Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.535 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,250,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,070,947 (₨322,068) in Gorakhpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)